Adding a chatbot to your organisation’s website can provide a more interactive experience for your users while at the same time reducing demands on your staff’s time. Chatbots can help to:
- free your team to deal with more complex enquiries or tasks
- speed up employee training by providing a very accessible and intuitive source for staff to obtain information internally
- automate complex workflows (such as providing quotes or booking services)
- provide availability 24/7, 365 days a year
- provide an alternative user interface for your apps than the traditional point and click menu/button system
WebPocketMoney 1.0 released!
(Posted by Patrick Lee on 6 May 2017 at a different location, but migrated here on 05 Feb 2018).
We are delighted to announce the release earlier this week of WebPocketMoney.com, our cloud based app that enables parents and their children to track and manage pocket money online.
A new, sophisticated online tool for parents and children to track and manage pocket money balances
This web app has been designed to help parents and children manage pocket money in a user-friendly way that encourages saving. It uses notional accounts rather than physical accounts (which are often difficult to create for children) and this has the advantage that you can offer your children much higher interest rates (e.g. 5% or 10% per month) than are commonly available in the real world, in order to encourage them to save.