If you need help with doing either of the above, we can do this for you (or show you how to do it) in Microsoft Azure.
From InQA’s Patrick Lee:
Both last year and this year I took (and passed) a Microsoft exam (which is I suppose the Microsoft equivalent of CPD – Continuing Professional Development).
We are creating a prototype, suitable for use with the UK’s Pensions Dashboard project.
I am delighted to have completed my latest course on the Microsoft Professional Program for Big Data with 100%: Orchestrating Big Data using Azure Data Factory.
I have one more course left on the program, which I aim to complete in April.
Are you an entrepreneur wanting to move a new or existing business online? We can help! Here are some key tips to get started:
- If you are confident with using computers and technology, then we recommend using WordPress: they claim to power about 30% of the web and provide a very comprehensive service, including a custom domain (your very own address on the web), encryption (making your site safe for your customers), a built in blog, and the ability to add ecommerce and custom themes. (If you don’t want to use WordPress, there are similar competitor websites out there too!).
- If you need help setting up your website in WordPress (or similar) we can help you do that. Similarly, if you need help in editing a site after it has been set up, or adding extra functionality.
- If you need a more complex website (e.g. because it needs to perform calculations, or manipulate data) then we can help you do that, via building a bespoke website for you in the cloud (Microsoft Azure). It will use a responsive design, meaning that the layout will automatically adapt to the device that your site visitors are using (e.g. a mobile phone, a tablet or a computer).
- Make sure you have chosen some good marketing collateral (that is to say images and text which conveys your message clearly and attractively). Again, we can help you choose some suitable materials from your existing documents, or help you create new ones.
- After that, we recommend you set up suitable social media channels (including Twitter and Facebook) so that you can reach a wider audience and to keep your content fresh and engaging!
We wish you the very best of luck in your exciting online journey. If you need any help in making this important first step in putting your products and services online, please contact us!